Did you know?
- When a male dog is neutered he is having his testicles removed.
- Testosterone and sperm are produced in the testicles, however only sperm goes out through the vas deferns.
- Although produced in the testicles, testosterone goes out into the body through the blood system.
- So…a vasectomy, which severs and occludes the vas tubes, prevents sperm from being in the ejaculate and does not affect the testosterone level.
- Tell that to your friends at work who, upon hearing that you are having a vasectomy, that no, you won’t be having a voice like a girl. Now you know why.
- After a vasectomy you are infertile, not impotent.
- Because the testosterone remains the same you have no change in your libido.
- It takes about 30 ejaculations to clear the vas tube of sperm beyond the vasectomy site so you will be advised to use protection until the urologist confirms…
View original post 72 more words